Fabrik Etc and its affiliates (collectively as “Fabrik Etc”, ‘we”, “our”, “us”) are committed to ensuring that our customers and guests and job applicants and employees (collectively as “you”, “your”) privacy are protected under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Cap. 26) (“PDPA”).
Under PDPA, Personal Data is defined as information about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access.
- How Personal Data is collected
Your Personal Data may be collected, used or disclosed by or on behalf of Fabrik Etc when you visit our showroom and/or websites and/or when we visit your premises and on other various occasions.
Some examples include but not limited to:
- when you transact with or contact us;
- when you access and/or use Fabrik Etc’s websites;
- when you use or purchase our products and / or services;
- when you participate in activities organised by Fabrik Etc such as promotions, feedback, marketing, redemption activities, market research or surveys;
- when you apply for employment with us;
- when you are an employee with us;
- when we receive references from business partners, referrers; or
- when you are in the vicinity of Fabrik Etc’s surveillance cameras.
We may require you to provide your contact and identity information and other personal information such as biodata, account information as indicated on the relevant forms and sales documents.
In some situations, we may require you to provide financial information. We use your financial information, including credit card information, to verify the accuracy of your name, address, and other information, as well as to bill you for your use of our products and services
- Purposes, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected, used or disclosed by or on behalf of Fabrik Etc for the following purposes (but not limited to):
- to communicate with you;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to assess, process and provide products, services and/or facilities to you;
- to administer and process any payments (including refunds) related to products, services and facilities requested by you;
- to establish your identity and background;
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
- to provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions offered by us and/or events organised by us and selected third parties, which may be of interest to you from time to time;
- for direct marketing purposes via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels in accordance with your consent;
- to send you seasonal greetings messages from time to time;
- to send you invitation to join our events and promotions and product launch events;
- to monitor, review and improve our events and promotions, products and/or services;
- to conduct feedback, market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services;
- to process a job application and to collect information about your suitability for the position applied;
- to share any of your personal data with the auditor for our internal audit and reporting purposes;
- to share any of your personal data pursuant to any agreement or document which you have duly entered with us for purposes of seeking legal and/or financial advice and/or for purposes of commencing legal action;
- to share any of your personal data with our business partners to jointly develop products and/or services or launch marketing campaigns;
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
- for meeting any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to us;
You will be deemed to have consented to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with this Policy. If you do not provide us with your personal data, or do not consent with this Policy, we will not be able to effectively provide products and/or services or employment to you, if at all.
We will also take it that all personal data provided by you is accurate and complete, and that none of it is misleading or out of date. You will promptly update us in the event of any change to your personal data.
We respect the confidentiality of the personal data that you provide to us. We do not sell personal data to any third party.
We are not responsible for any cookies that may be set by third party websites that are linked to or from Fabrik Etc’s website. You should consult privacy and cookie policies on such third party websites.If you block cookies, some of the features and functions of this website may not function properly and some of the Transactions and the Services may not be effected as a result.
- Security of Personal Data
We will put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured. In particular, reasonable security arrangements will be taken to prevent any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage and/or alteration of your personal data.However, as you can appreciate, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and we cannot be held responsible for any event arising from unauthorised access to your personal data.Also, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your personal data by third parties, which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.Fabrik Etc will keep your Personal Data for as long as it is required for business or law. Once your Personal Data is no longer required for these purposes, we will destroy, erase or make anonymous the Personal Data.
Fabrik Etc may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in business or law.
- Contact Us
If you wish to send us any request or complaint or withdrawal or access or correction of your Personal Data, you may contact us either by post or by email at the following address:
Data Protection Officer
Fabrik Etc Pte Ltd
Address: 1 Jalan Anak Bukit #02-14, Bukit Timah Plaza, Singapore 588996
Contact No: +65 64698635